SWEP's products are guaranteed a long lifecycle through the visual inspection and verification of coating adhesion, mechanical fatigue, burst, pull force, and torque.
SWEP is ISO 14001 and 9001 certified to guarantee top-notch quality at all times, everywhere in the world, no matter where you are. SWEP's dedication to quality is demonstrated in the extensive list of independent qualification bodies we work with for all our products.
All SWEP's premises are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized business standard for quality management. ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized business standard for environmental management. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the use of natural resources, the handling and treatment of waste, and energy consumption.
All our products are delivered with full traceability and verified functionality.
A SWEP BPHE is approved by leading independent third-party international bodies:
- Canada: Canadian Standard Association (CSA)
- Japan: The High Pressure Gas Safety Institute of Japan (KHK)
- USA: Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Europe: Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
SWEP also provides design approvals from the following independent bodies:
- UK: Lloyds Register
- Norway: Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- USA: AHRI
- USA: American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Korea: Korean Register of Shipping (KR)
- Italy: Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- France: Bureau Veritas
- Germany: Germanicher Lloyd
- Japan: Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, Class NK